Pfister "Venturi" faucets, Model #LF-049-VN. I've had the same problem with the fresh water plastic connectors.

They have broken and sprayed water throughout my bathroom. It happened not once but TWICE within one year in our brand new home!! The first time it happened in the middle of the night which scared my wife and me a lot when we heard water rushing in our new home. It was fortunate that I was home and able to shut the water off but we had water everywhere in the bathroom.

Then exactly one year later, it happened again this morning. Water everywhere AGAIN !! What a poor design! It took several hours to clean up the mess.

We have had many toiletry articles and perscriptions ruined from the water spraying everywhere. I'm glad to see they changed the design to "brass" fittings, but I'm going to have trouble trusting any more Pfister products. We want to replace the entire unit since we no longer trust that this won't happen again.

That means we have to replace two units since ours is a double sink - at great expense to us. We are senior citizens who have been quite shaken by these TWO water disasters.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pfister Lf-049-Vnkk Faucet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Flooding of my house.

Comments

Yes, problem solved. I bought Delta faucets.