For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the metal pullout hose started leaking. No big deal, I have LIFETIME WARRANTY as long as I own the faucet, right? Right. I call customer service, very nice people, and inform them of my leaking hose and ask if I can get the replacement part. (NOT A NEW FAUCET) I let them know the part number for the faucet and make sure they understand that I need a replacement part, which is a METAL hose. A week and a half later, on Friday evening, I finally receive my long-awaited part...and, what do you know? It is NOT metal, AND it is not compatible with my Pfister faucet. Ok, fine! Everybody makes mistakes. The weekend goes by, I call back Pfister customer service, I press 1 for English so I can speak to someone who barely speaks English and I calmly explain to them what happened. This time, I am told that they were doing inventory and could not get the right part (???) but rest assured that a new shipment, with the correct metal, compatible hose is on the way and I should receive it no later than Monday...Today is Tuesday, I received my new shipment...so excited! Guess what was in it!? The same, useless, not metal, and not compatible hose! May I remind you that this whole time I have no water access in my kitchen. Called back the third time, pressed 1 for English and got a young lady who spoke English. Yey! Win for me! Miss congeniality spoke to me and answered my questions and concerns with such annoyance in her voice, that I wanted to reach through the phone and slap the attitude right out of her mouth...but, of course, I didn't. Again I was assured that this time, 3rd time, I would get what I need and this time they had to special order it and I should get it in 10 to 14 business days....that means ANOTHER 2 weeks with no water! I have to ask: Is this some kind of a joke, Pfister? Because it is not funny!
I will update this story in 10 to 14 business days...hopefully with a happy ending.
The first pic is of the original hose that needs to be replaced because it sprung a leak and flooded my under the sink cabinet.
The second pic is of the 2 replacement hoses Pfister sent me in 3 weeks time to replace the original, METAL hose.
The third pic is of all 3 hoses together so we can do a side by side, visual comparison.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy from this company! My hot tub cover does not fit. Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I..."
- "I have had the Premium In-Home Plumbing Repair contract with Dominion Products and Services for the past several years. The reason I selected the premium service over the standard was..."
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I have been communicating (or attempting to communicate) with the store manager of the Buckhead store in Atlanta since late October. And my last several emails have been ignored My..."
- "Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs. Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people. Very poor customer service/tech..."
- "I ordered the shave system and extra patches from NeverShaveAgain.com but upon reading reports from the BBB, decided not to deal with them. They had on the website 100% guarantee..."