Your customer service is the worst I've ever experienced.After sending the requested picture of our Price Pfister leaking faucet I heard nothing from you.

Waited a week to call and I was told it was MY fault for not calling back after THEY received our email picture. They gave me only ONE choice of a replacement that looked nothing like my modern looking faucet . Only after asking for his supervisor did the guy say they would send me pictures of several different ones to pick from. We NEVER received ANY email !

!

I have told many people NEVER to consider buying ANY Price Pfister product.Worst customer service EVER

Review about: Pfister Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Pfister?

Comments

Oh this is word for word what we are going through!Sent the email picture for two leaking faucets in the bathroom.

They said we would receive new ones in 7-10 days. Today was day 10 days and we called. They said they did not have the pictures. Then we told them 10 days ago he got the pictures said they were fine and would ship.

So today she said OK... I was waiting for you to call!! Then she said they will expedite them today and we will have them in 3 days. Well that means Sunday on Memorial Day weekend and I bet they send pure junk cheap ones too if anything.

I have had 3 Moen faucets replaced and they were no problem, sent next day.

I will never buy a pfister faucet again.I guess I better go faucet shopping to choose any other brand just in case they lied again.